The intention behind Advanced Health Analytics AHA is to enable health organisations and companies to be able to utilise patient data and patients to understand their service organisations and companies in a way that drives actionable insights and provable predictions with our AI engine. The essential part of this system is to enable clients to answer critical questions in a metered way gaining these insights in realtime or as part of their strategic activities. Karl Smith, Founder and CMO Advanced Analytics AI
The initial plan for Advanced Health Analytics AHA is to focus on four key activities;
- Diagnostic Advanced Health Analytics
- Resource Planning Advanced Health Analytics
- Patient Advanced Health Analytics
- Risk and Regulation Advanced Health Analytics
Advanced Health Analytics AHA is one of 11 new SaaS services under construction (from the 30 planned ones) to enable the easy adoption of complex business critical solutions usually only available huge enterprises. This constant income will enable Decision Point AI™ to build its professional services companies to respond to unique business requirements not covered by the SaaS products;
- Decision Point AI™ Strategy, Marketing and Sales
- Decision Point AI™ UK Professional Services Consulting in the UK
- Decision Point AI™ USA Professional Services Consulting in the USA
- Decision Point AI™ Europe Professional Services Consulting (not currently active) in Europe
The professional services consulting is focused on analysing client issues and providing consulting services to support strategic, tactical and operational adoption of the Decision Point AI technology. It does this through bespoke consultancy involving Service Design, Human Centred Design and classic Business Analysis techniques.
Decision Point AI™ has recognised that clients need support in understanding where they can gain value from AI in their organisations. To support this we have defined four key offerings for easier adoption. These four offerings also target potential client types, what they will gain, for what level of engagement and input is required from them.
- Decision Point AI™ Service Applications
- Decision Point AI™ Enterprise Applications
- Decision Point AI™ Expertise Applications
- Decision Point AI™ OEM Applications
Advanced Health Analytics AHA is productisation by Paradigm Interactions Inc. which will be adopted by Decision Point AI dependant upon our SaaS Backend Re engineering Programme.